General Terms & Conditions for Business Clients
Object and conclusion of the agreement
1. Upon signing the course agreement for business clients, an instruction agreement (employment contract) between the corporate clients and All on board (hereafter AOB), shall be concluded. To this end, AOB instructors shall be assigned to the arranged group or individual classes. The clients shall remit payment in accordance with the terms and conditions outlined in the instruction agreement.
2. The following general terms and conditions for the courses comprise the instruction agreement and are effective as additional terms to the course agreement, unless otherwise indicated.
Location and times of the course
1. The start of a course, its duration, times, and location are detailed in the course agreement.
2. Unless otherwise indicated, the course duration comprises 30 training units. One instruction hour is equivalent to 45 minutes.
3. Special conditions apply to 1-1 Training. If the training was paid for at the beginning of the course, the 30 units have to be completed within a six months period beginning with the first course date. Units not used within the 6 months period expire
4. The special conditions mentioned in §2.3. do not apply to 1-1 Executive Training
Remuneration rates and prices
1. Remuneration rates are oriented to the effective rates and prices as specified in AOB price catalogue for business clients and are indicated on the course contract. Prices for business clients are expressed in net figures, i.e., the applicable value-added tax must be calculated in addition to the quoted price. In the interest of transparency, course contracts may also itemize the total payment to be remitted per course.
2. Learning materials (copies) shall be provided by AOB and are included in the price. Textbooks are not included in the price. Textbooks can be purchased via AOB at the listed price, whereupon these would be distributed by the AOB instructor(s).
3. Within the city limits of Berlin, no additional travel costs will be invoiced. Outside the city limits of Berlin, a one-time surcharge for incurred travel costs of EUR 25.00 will be invoiced per day and location of a class.
Fundamental elements of the invoice
1. To the extent that no cancellations were made in line with the cancellation period in advance to the agreed time, all instruction hours will be invoiced. As per the AOB cancellation policy, a cancellation shall be permitted at a minimum of 24 hours prior to the scheduled class. The class is deemed as having taken place if the instructor appears at the class location in accordance with contract arrangements, but could not be conducted due to circumstances or reasons outside AOBs scope of responsibility. The class is deemed to have taken place and shall be invoiced in full if the cancellation only takes place with four hours prior to the start of the scheduled class. In all other cases, the class shall be deemed to have taken place in part and shall be invoiced at 50% if the class was only cancelled within 24 hours prior to the start of the scheduled class. In the event of a cancellation by AOB, which does not fulfill the cancellation policy requirements (cf. Section 2), the client shall have the right to an additional instruction hour and at no extra cost.
2. Business clients shall be invoiced by AOB on a monthly basis, at the end of each calendar month. Payment shall be remitted in full within seven business days and deposited to the account number 2497790 at Deutsche Bank, BLZ 10070024.
3. In the event of overdue payments requiring prompt notes processing, AOB will invoice an additional EUR 6.00 for administrative fees. An overdue interest rate of 5% above the legal prime lending rate shall be charged on the principal claim.
1. Instructors at AOB have been carefully selected and in accordance with the highest quality standards. Instructors are selected and employed by AOB solely based on pedagogical considerations. Customer wishes may be taken into consideration, but does not constitute an obligation.
2. AOB reserves the right to perform quality assurance measures (e.g., coaching) that do not present a disruption to the flow and process of the schedule class.
Contract duration, termination
The contract duration is effective as indicated in the course contract. If the contract is not cancelled by the contractual partner, the contract will be automatically renewed for the contract duration indicated in the course contract. For both parties, a written termination of the course contract is possible at any time with a notice of 14 days prior to the end of a calendar month; the provision in accordance with the § 626 BGB shall remain unaffected.
All operationally sensitive information shall remain strictly confidential and shall not be provided to third parties.
In the event that any one or more of the provisions contained herein shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such invalidity, illegality or unenforceability shall not affect any other provisions of this agreement, but this agreement shall be construed as if such invalid, illegal or unenforceable provisions had never been contained herein.
All on Board
All on Board GbR
„Excellent and motivating atmosphere, very good examples how to express your points in a "native way", deep insight into cultural differences and how to deal with them.“
Course participant from the Bundeskanzleramt